Sunday, June 05, 2005

Random Sunday AM thoughts....again....

It's 10 AM and here's what I've accomplished so far today:
I walked my dog for about 35 minutes or so. We drove up to the "nice" trail to avoid some nasty little biteing bugs that seem to inhabit the trail near my house. Unfortunately, these same little nasty red bugs live on the nice trail too - that sucked - but we made it without being bitten.
I did my yard (mowed, edged, trimmed it after fixing the trimmer, and used the blower on the garage and mess in the driveway) - the rain is coming soon, so I literally almost ran behind the mower to get it all done.
I lubricated the hinges and springs on my garage door - 'twas time for it.
I cleaned up the cat puke on the floor - I hate it when she does that.
I took a shower, ate breakfast, and left the final note on the car parked in front of my house - again. My neighbors suck by the way. I've asked them repeatedly to not park in front of my house - it's actually my property and is illegal. I've had the sheriff's office out to talk with them as well. I probably wouldn't be so upset - but they have PLENTY of room in THEIR driveway and in front of their house. I'm over it. The police and code enforcement are telling me that I can have the car towed if it continues to be a problem. This will be the last note that I leave, then I will just start calling in the tow trucks. I hate being that way. If someone (your neighbor) asked you repeatedly and nicely to not do something, why would you continue to do it? Oh - that's right, they are in college and have no respect for other people. I had briefly forgotten about that. Well, what goes around comes around as the saying goes. One day, they will experience what I am and perhaps understand that it pays to be respectful of other people than it does to be disrespectful. We'll see.
My cable modem was out, so I had to fix that (again!). I think I need a new one. It's obviously working now :)

Here's what I need to get done today (oh boy....):

  • Organize my office - this could be a two week long process in itself.
  • Clean out my refrigerator - yuck!
  • Read 2.5 more chapters in my educational psychology text - .....zzzzzz.....
  • Work through another online module in my other class for IT.
  • Take a quiz in my ed. psych class - :-P
  • Clean up my kitchen
  • Wash the floor in the kitchen
  • Finish laundry - dreaded! Why can't someone invent self-cleaning clothes?
  • Unpack the boxes from my car and sort them - some need to go in the attic this week.

Will it all get done? Probably not. I'd like to go to the gym at some point today as well. Maybe later this afternoon when I will need a break from cleaning. Ugh. I'd like to just curl up on the couch with a book all day (and NOT my ed. psych. book either). But, I know that's quasi-irresponsible in light of everything that I need to do today.

Only 3 more weeks to PA!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

your cat puked? Mine took ANOTHER dump last night under the computer! :(

 
At 5:29 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

PS...is the cat ok? do you lock the cat in at night or is s/he free to roam as they wish?

 
At 6:06 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger seaslover said...

She roams free - she always has. It's really my fault for forgetting to do the hairball stuff - you saw how fluffy she is - she gets terrible hairballs - yuck! How are your two little angels?

 
At 7:29 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

Well, TC is still having issues, and took another dump underneath the computer desk last night. :( At least we assume it's him and not Kona (my mom's little angel). :) heheee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home