Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stupid people - ugh!

Stupid people are really annoying. Maybe people just don't think for some reason, and really aren't stupid. Here are two similar examples:

Example 1: During the hurricanes in Florida - we listen to the radio once the TV and power go out. They broadcast the news (audio only of course) on the radio. The announcers will say "If you need assistance, please call the number that is scrolling on the screen." Hmmm - we can't see the frigging screen!!!

Example 2: I had a meeting today where we are using a program that allows both visual AND auditory capabilities. We have IM on this system. One person was IMing and saying they could not hear the microphone. So, what does the main person do to help? You would think use the IM if the person can't hear them. Nnnnnooooo - that would make sense. She gave the directions over the speaker. Okay, if I IM I can't hear you, then I still CAN'T hear you to fix the problem. DUH!!

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid people are everywhere, even across the sea, where I´m living in.
My name is Iñigo Montoya and I´m in the search of the person who killed my father....and that person have to be ready to die....
Just kisses from Spain.

Pepe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home