Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trust

I've talked with several gf's today, and all agree that I am probably over-reacting - as usual. I think I'm actually just afraid to let myself be happy, and I don't think I deserve to be treated well by someone. I'm not trying to excuse what happened, but I have decided to take a "wait and see" approach rather than flipping out about it. I discussed (in a roundabout way) the "incident" today without really stating it outright, and I'm choosing to believe what he said. As one friend advised, I don't want to be naive about this, but I don't want to be paranoid and flip out either. I should be smart, and be patient, and see if the situation resolves itself within the next week. If not, then I will approach it from a standpoint of my feelings and see what happens then.
So, bottom line - I'm paranoid and probably should not be allowed to date, but here I am, and I'm dating and I want this.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Tom Bailey said...

Maybe you are over thinking things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home