Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Time flies

Time flies when you don't have enough of it. Ugh! Where did February go?? I feel like I have blinked and it has disappeared.
I also think I lost a friend tonight. I think we have some fundamental value differences that were unwittingly uncovered in a very heated argument. Yes, we've talked and said everything's "okay", but I can tell by the tone in both of our voices that it is not. How do you solve that one? Do you just pretend that nothing has happened and move on? Ironically, it was a really stupid disagreement. What bothers me is that she is saying one thing now, but her actions say otherwise - so how do you get around that? We were really close at one point, and now that she's moved, it's made it more and more difficult to stay in touch and see each other. We talk a lot, but I don't think it's the same thing. So, screw up number one for me - and I don't really know how to fix this one. How do you deal with fundamental value differences that suddenly emerge? I don't even think she sees it as an issue - I do. I am very value-oriented and there are certain values that I just cannot accept in people. So, don't know how to handle it or deal with it at this point in time.
Where did this month go?? Does this mean I am getting older since time seems to be moving along faster? I'd hate to think of it that way - that would suck. Ugh - almost wish the month were just over and done with, just to get it out of the way. February is such an odd month anyways - weather is always screwy, so you never know from one day to the next what it will be like outside, it's short so it always seems to go by faster, and bad stuff just seems to happen. Is it spring break yet????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home