Sunday, April 04, 2010

gone for at least a week...

D is gone for AT LEAST a week :( It wouldn't be so bad, but it's my spring break. I have Ginger as it was going to be tough for him to take her along, and it's probably good that it's spring break and having her as it allows her to be out with Jedi in the yard and they aren't just laying around the house all day. So, I know things happen for a reason, but the timing just sucks. I miss him. I know it's just a week....but things are going so well with us, I was really looking forward to spending more time with him this week. I know when he gets back, we still won't have as much time as he will be backed up with work.....sigh.....
I know I can use this week to get a lot done around the house, and do my final prep for my classes to finish up the year - that doesn't temper my disappointment that much. I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home