Saturday, April 09, 2005

BEACH DAY!!!!!!

Okay, tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely beautiful. So, since I haven't seen a beach since the cruise in January, I've decided to blow everything off that needs to get done at home and go! There is a beautiful beach on the west coast that allows dogs :) So, Jedi will be going with me. They must be kept on a six-foot lead, but as long as he is under voice command while in the water and immediately comes back to me, then he's fine. It will be his first beach experience. Yes, I know, he's almost 6 and I've been a lazy owner when it comes to getting him to the beach. I DO live in Orlando, so it's not like it's a block away. It will take me about 90 minutes to even get there from here.
Other reason I am going - I really, really, really need to get out of town and clear my head. I've gotten seriously off track with things that are important, and I need to get it back. I am going stir-crazy here just thinking about things. So, a day off won't kill me :) They open at 8 AM, so I'm going to try to leave early and miss traffic and get there before most everyone else does. I haven't really had a beach to myself since I went to the Andros Island (Bahamas) about 10 years ago - I'm hoping I can get there early enuf to at least have a little bit of time to myself and have the beach all to myself :)
Time to re-evaluate everything. Altho, I think some people will not be happy with some of my decisions. But, it's my life and I only get one shot - it's time for me to focus on me again and not lose site of my goals and dreams. I've lost site the last couple of months and I can definitely feel a difference - mentally, emotionally and physically. It's time to clean my emotional house!!!!!!!

Oh - if I can ever figure out how to post pics on here, I am taking the digital with me tomorrow - how could I take Jedi to the beach for his very first visit and NOT take pics!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home