Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ugh....

Spring break is almost done and I've NOT gotten everything accomplished that I needed to - YIKES!!! Tomorrow will be a busy day - as will Monday. BUT - only THREE.MORE.DAYS until he is back!!!!! So anxious to see him and really talk and see how he is doing after all this - it's just so much. I've already promised a VERY long full body (front and back) massage - he's going to need it! I don't think he'll stay awake for the whole thing though!
I got my hair cut/colored today - FINALLY - it's been 6 months - I didn't even realize it had been that long! It looks phenomenal! I didn't tell D I was getting it done - I can't wait to see his reaction and see if he really likes it. It's summer, so I had her put the blond (dark blond) back in for me - and do the all over color to get rid of the gray :P Looks a MILLION times better now!
I'm still sick - so that has slowed me down. I'm still going to try and get his yard done for him tomorrow - I may not get as much done as I had planned, but I still want to help in some way. Grading papers most of the rest of the day tomorrow. I still have Monday in 3 classes to play catch up with some stuff, so we'll see how that goes....sigh....need another week off!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, October 09, 2013, Blogger That Girl said...

I like your blog a llot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home