Friday, July 22, 2005

50+1

Something just happened in the yard that just made me smile, so here's #51:

I LOVE when my dog chases the damn neighbor's cat out of my yard and up and over my fence. I do love cats (I own one) but I really do not think it's appropriate to allow your cat to roam free to a) kill birds and b) poop in the neighbor's yards. Therefore, I have absolutely no problem whatsoever allowing Jedi to have a little bit of fun and chase the cat off :-D It was funny as hell and he stayed occupied sniffing the entire yard for any more signs of it for about 20 minutes - and yes, I am procrastinating and I'm getting ready to go work ...sigh...

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, July 22, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

they could get lost... which is a problem for the owner and not just everyone else. well just passin by... visit my blog if u can = )

 
At 6:49 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said...

Not to mention that they make my cats "jealous". I will admit I do not have the brightest of cats and have lots of cat face prints on my sliding glass door to prove that point!

And yes, seas... I am still around, but my blog is quiet lately... part laziness, part just waxing too philosophically to get to the blog lately though... I will post some thoughts on non-philosophical things tonight though... just to keep ya happy! :)

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home