Sunday, July 31, 2005

I have just become....

....a bitch. Yep, I've gone over the edge to bitch-dom this morning and I'm not sure that there is any turning back. Once again, the idiots across the street - who have PLENTY of room in their driveway and in front of their home, have parked a car in front of my house. So, how did I become a bitch? The tow truck is on it's way - they just called to get directions - to tow it. Do I care? Nope, not really - I've been dealing with this shit for over a year now and I'm tired of it. I warned them one final time that I would no longer ask them not to do this or call the sheriff or anything else if it happened again - I would just call the tow company. I'm done. I really, really, really, hate the fact that I have become a bitch.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Sascha said...

It's ok woman. Some people need a wakeup call. Don't sweat it. And don't let it make you tense. You got better things to worry about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home