Friday, July 29, 2005

PS on the Notebook

Yes, a couple of things to add:
1) R did not shed a single tear during the entire movie - I am apparently "sappy". Yeah, right, okay. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE to cry and almost never do it. If you've seen the movie, you know it's tearjerker - it ranks right up there with "Steel Magnolias'
2) Read fast - I may draft both of these by tomorrow AM when I come to my senses and realize what I wrote. I'm already having second thoughts but am too tired to deal with them right now - eyes are burning and I need to chase R out of the house so I can go to bed.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

My mom talks about that movie all the time. I think I have the book and might read that instead, and NOT watch the movie. I hate to cry! :)

 
At 4:31 PM, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you watch that and not cry? Hmmmm ... curious......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home