Friday, September 02, 2005

What was I thinking?????

Okay, what on earth was I thinking about when I decided to go back to school? Grad school may kill me - which is why I haven't posted in a while - the last one doesn't count b/c it was a copy/paste from an email.

I am overloaded. Today sucked. Last night sucked. I hate my Thursday night professor - he treated us like we were a bunch of morons. I'm sorry - I didn't pay $500 to be talked down to when I am an intelligent adult. If I weren't, I wouldn't be sitting in front of you asshole!!!!!!!

I also ended up staying up until midnight last night working - even worse - still didn't finish. I could not get anything done yesterday for work in a consistent manner. Every time I tried to do something - some interuption would occur. I now have three freaking phones and a pager - ugh. Then, I tried to sleep in this AM - oh, yeah, my dog is my alarm clock - no sleeping in for me! Up at 6:15 - finally rolled him off me (he likes to flop on top of me in the morning in hopes of getting a tummy rub - which he did for about 30 minutes then I booted his 85 pound butt off the bed and off me!) at around 7ish. Got dressed - went for a walk with him - he's been neglected for the past two days - no time for walks or play. Got back - logged in and did email and finished grading. Took a shower - went right back to bed for an hour and a half. If one of my stupid phones hadn't rung, I probably would have slept all day (apparently, I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep and didn't realize it). Motivation to get stuff done has been lacking today. I went and got gas so I could go to my professor's house for the social meeting thing he does once a month so I can network. He lives in BFE. But, it's a nice part of town - it's just BFE. I am finally getting laundry dealt with and hung up. And I've made my way through 5 or 6 boxes of stuff from school that I either threw out, kept (although where I'm going to put it, have NO freaking clue), or put into boxes for this new teacher to pick up from me tonight. ....sigh.... Only six more boxes to go - ugh.

And to top everything else off - I'm going to have to buy about $200 worth of software for my computer this semester - AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

Is there ANYTHING at all good about the class? Hopefully...?

 
At 5:55 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

But, I understand about paying $ to hear stupid instructors speak their babble. I'm so lucky I'm taking a break right now! How much longer til you're done?

 
At 8:50 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger seaslover said...

Heather - I will graduate with one degree in December, and hopefully wrap up the second by next summer so I can get out of here :)
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home