Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I really despise...

...the assholes across the street. This will be another quick vent so I can get it off my mind before I go to bed.

C came over to help me move some stuff around and also to clean out the garage so we can use it as temporary storage. The assholes across the street are all standing around talking and have music blaring from one of their cars. He overhears them saying (which they know he can hear them) that they are just doing this now to be pains in the asses.

So, what will happen - cops. Anytime after 10 I get woken up or Chris or one of the kids is woken up by those assholes - I'm calling in a noise complaint. I'm going to continue to do it until either the cops get pissed enough for coming out for the same damn reason and start writing fines, or the assholes get sick of it and quit being pains in the asses. Why, oh why, oh why did I end up with such juvenile delinquent assholes who don't give a shit about anything living across the street from me?????

11 more months....11 more months....11 more months....11 more months....11 more months...GA....GA....GA....GA....GA.....

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, August 24, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

I really despise stupid drivers who drive 55 in the fast lane. NOTHING tweaks my cheeks more than that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home