Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I hate stupid lazy people....

This will be a quick vent.

I'm leaving the gym after class tonight and trying to back out - but there is a car behind me blocking me in. I look (aggravated) and realize it's NOT him - it's the idiot in front of him - WHO IS GOING TO A GYM TO WORK OUT AND IS WAITING ON A PARKING SPOT WITH HIS BLINKER ON SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WALK AS FAR TO GO INSIDE. Dude - you are going in to work out - WTF??? Walk the extra 20 feet to the gym entrance rather than hold up three people because you are too freaking lazy - if you're that lazy, you don't belong in the gym!!!!!! Go home and be a couch potato or something - b/c you are pissing the rest of us off and wasting our time!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger PC said...

But, don't you know? He's SPECIAL, and much to important to walk any farther than necessary. Lucky for you he didn't decide to Double Park!

Oh, you can hate him for me to, It'd piss me of also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home