Wednesday, November 23, 2005

2 more days....

Two more days until C leaves - I'm just about counting the hours at this point. On the flip side - he decided to move out on Friday, which means I had to cancel my plans to drive down to see my brother and sister-in-law for Thanksgiving. I probably could have gone down today and left tomorrow evening (I don't trust him to move stuff if I'm not here), HOWEVER - he is getting his kids tomorrow morning or tonight - and I really didn't want them using my bedroom again. Yes, I said "again" - this has happened once before and it thoroughly pissed me off. But, only two more days. I think I'm going to go to Home Depot tonight and either look for a lock re-keying kit or just buy new locks to install on the house. That will be done the INSTANT he is gone on Friday. The garage remotes will also be re-programmed as will the outside keypad. The security system code will also be changed and so will the password with my security company - talk about covering all the based - whew!! And finally, as soon as all that is done on Friday - on Saturday morning I will FINALLY get to steamvac my carpet - I can't wait!!! I'm scrubbing my house down from top to bottom this weekend - I just can't stand it. Do all men live like complete slobs??? I jumped the gun and cleaned out the fridge today - I just couldn't take it anymore. It was disgusting with a capital D.

I'm also ssssssoooooooo over grad school. I think I've mentioned this before. The good news - only two more actual class meetings for my bacterial class, and just one more for my molecular biotech class - and that one is just a review for the final exam - he cancelled the Dec. 1 class :) I have only one more paper to type up, which I think I'm just going to knock out tonight and get it over with. We are finishing up our final project on Sat. for my ISD class (ugh) and my current trends class with the professor I HATED is done - I already submitted my final paper in there and all of my other assignments are done. I really wish he would get off his butt and grade everything so I would know what I had in there - ugh.

So, for those of you that read this and haven't heard from me in a while, school and C are the two reasons why. Altho, ever since I told him to leave, I've been in a pretty chipper mood (did I actually use the word "chipper" - I'm tired - please forgive me....). My dad has been happier that I'm in a better mood as well. I can't wait to see him in Dec - he and my stepmom are coming for graduation. Oh yeah, I need to get my announcements done. That will at least be an enjoyable task!!

4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

I'm curious if C has acted any different towards you since you gave him the deadline?

 
At 7:33 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger seaslover said...

I've pretty much stopped talking to him. He sent me an apology email before he got his new place - I think it was designed to make me rethink my decision and ask him to stay. Ummm.....I don't think so! I no longer consider him a friend, and if you're not my friend, I really don't pay much attention to you - kind of similar to living with a complete and total stranger. Sad, but true. He's not been rude, but he has pretty much stayed out of my way and been gone a lot until late at night, which is fine by me! j

 
At 3:16 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

Do you think he has any idea of how much he blew it with you? Man, that completely sucks. Sorry for your drama but at least it's almost over! :)

 
At 12:26 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger seaslover said...

I think he does. Unfortunately, he has NOT begun to move his stuff out as of today. - sigh - I really can't wait. I went to Home Depot this AM and bought new locks for the outside doors. I think I will change the codes tonight. I really don't think he has any idea that he had lost my friendship. But, he will realize it soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home