Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Big C

D and I started watching this show - "The Big C" - from Showtime. We probably won't continue as it hits too close to home for him. However, something I've learned from it after the first three episodes......life is a gift and it should be lived. I'm doing that now, more than ever before. Me and vacations don't normally happen - I'm doing 4 this year. Some are just weekend trips - two are longer - one we already did in July, and the other is to St. Maarten in February (which will actually be our one year anniversary too :). If I can fit another one in during March back to Florida for a weekend - I'm going. I'm no longer living to work, but working to live. If something doesn't get done for school - I'm not panicked - I'll get to it. Right now, spending more time with D and enjoying the time we have together is much more important. Actually - just remembered - 5 trips - I *might* be going with him over Thanksgiving to visit his family (TBD based on his family's response - he says they will be fine with me going, but I'd feel better if he asked first :).

So - live your life. Don't live for work. Go out and have fun. Enjoy each day. We laugh each and every day. He smiles and it lights me up inside. I love being with him and our dogs. I've realized what's been missing from life and now that I know - I won't be missing out anymore.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, April 10, 2011, Blogger Longineswatch said...

Your blog is very interesting! Christian Louboutin Pumps Christian Louboutin louboutin pumps Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.longinesuk.co.uk

 
At 9:44 AM, June 24, 2011, OpenID 6f1b0b2e-9e70-11e0-a756-000f20980440 said...

Hi SeaLover,
Enjoyed this blog you posted hope all us well.. Hope you post soon.

 
At 4:36 AM, March 20, 2012, Blogger franklinmarshall said...

If you have an "over the top"
Motorcycle Fairings swing (aka casting), you can see how you would break this pane of glass at the start of your down swing. By being aware of the pane of glass your hands will drop Asics Onitsuka Tiger down to your side during the down swing, maintaining your lag (aka the slot - illustrated beautifully by< align="left">Belstaff Jackets Hogan in the photo on the right).
four magic moves
You will be attacking the inside quadrant of the golf ball - a very powerful image to have for your golf swing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home