Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lying

Do all men lie? Seriously. I'd like to know.

I won't post background for this one - but I really don't think single men are capable of telling the truth. I'm not even convinced a married man can tell the truth. No offense to any guys that happen to be reading this - but I have yet to be proven wrong on this I think.

The only "man" I know who can't lie is my dog - of course, he will lay down on my bed with me - but that's not the same as lying. My English teacher would be proud.

4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, December 29, 2005, Blogger PC said...

not all.. but most... just like women. ;-)

 
At 3:24 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger N.F. said...

Yes, men do lie. Or, they "accidentially" forget to tell you the entire truth.

 
At 3:38 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said...

Hey now! When have I ever told you the truth? Oh wait a minute I got that backwards.... OK,Now when have have I ever not lied to ya? Oh blast! Still can't say it I don't lie! Must be like that 'C' word (Cake, Cola, Cameroon, something like that), that I can't say either! :)

 
At 3:46 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said...

Me honestly thinks this is a general human nature thing though... Not to sound like I am being cynical or anything, but generally the only time I think I have been told something truthful on the last few dates is how evil men are to them... That is like, so impressive, oh my gawd, he like did what to you? Check please!
Not that I am bitter or anything! heh heh

As Rob said though, there are some of us who at least try to avoid that human nature weakness, I think we are all hiding on the moon somewhere though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home